- 11:43:50: Mac OSX 10.6.6: GET! Also, Twitter for Mac...nice! Very sleek-looking.
- 12:52:50: Turns out I really do need a new suitcase set. A leg broke off, adding to the shattered inside and scuffed-up outside. :-(
- 14:39:07: 4 out of 5 Southwest passengers agree: Macs are the way to go! But am I the only one here using 10.6.6?!
- 14:40:02: Oakland International Airport has free Wi-Fi, which is awesome, but it has huge unclosable banner ads at the top of each page, which is not.
- 16:53:37: How can Wi-Fi in a moving vehicle of any kind be reliable? Does it have to be powered by satellite?
- 17:06:14: I wonder how many apps I already own will have an equivalent in the Mac App Store to download later? Easy updates FTW?
- 17:09:30: I looked up the weather for "Westwood, CA" using my Weather dashboard widget and when it reported snow, I almost freaked. Wrong Westwood!
- 17:16:32: Too bad I'm no good at taking pictures on the fly(Away): the L.A. skyline looks like it's on fire with low dark clouds above...pretty!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com